Treat your taste buds to locally grown, locally made jams from Pamela's Kitchen.
Milford’s Pam Leckie has been turning local fruit and vegetables into jams, chutneys and relishes for the past 24 years, trading under the name Pamela’s Kitchen.
She gathers her key ingredients directly from small local growers and creates her artisan products in season.
Pamela's Kitchen offerings are as follows:
- Tomato relish (tomatoes: small grower at Hoya)
- Chilli jam and chilli sauce (chillies: Boonah & District Garden Club members)
- Fig jam (figs: Kalbar grower)
- Beetroot relish (beetroot: Coochin Coochin grower)
- Mango chutney (mangoes: Kalbar grower)
- Citrus marmalades (citrus: Mt Alford grower)
Pamela's Kitchen products are available at the following outlets:
Pamela relishes the face-to -ace contact she has with her customers and is always happy to explain the local Scenic Rim ingredients she uses and where they are grown. So if you meet her at the Boonah Country Markets or the Winter Harvest Festival, you are in for a real treat!
Read more about Pamela here.