Get a taste of the Scenic Rim at Witches Falls Cottages on Tamborine Mountain
Stay at Witches Falls Cottages on Tamborine Mountain and enjoy locally produced butter, milk, coffee, jam, eggs, bread, avocados and rhubarb in your breakfast basket, and local wine with their BBQ menu.
Witches Falls Cottages provide intimate accommodation for couples, and a taste of the Scenic Rim to satisfy the senses.
They source their local goods from the following local suppliers:
- butter portions and milk from Norco
- wines from Witches Falls Winery and Cedar Creek Estate
- Coffee from Green Lane Coffee Plantation
- Jam - locally made, purchased from Tamborine Mountain markets
- Eggs - home grown
- Bread - homemade
- Avocados and rhubarb - from local roadside stalls or from own garden.
Ask for the Witches Falls Cottages 'harvest trail' map of roadside stalls to go check out the bounty of local produce on offer for yourself!