The Ginger Factory’s iconic Ginger Flower and Food Festival is back for its 21st year and promises to delight the senses with three spectacular days of food, flowers and entertainment for all.
From Friday 18th to Sunday 20nd January 2019 the park will burst alive with colour, showcasing the largest and most exquisite range of ornamental gingers and heliconias that thrive in our sub-tropical climate.
A must-do for foodies and garden lovers alike, the festival will be brimming with:
- Local talent keen to share their best kept cooking and gardening secrets
- Informative garden talks
- Lifestyle and foodie workshops
- Cooking demonstrations from renowned chefs across the three days
- Live entertainment and fun activities for all ages
- A stunning array of more than 3,000 plants that will be for sale
Come and share in the celebration of all that is local to the Sunshine Coast. The 2018 Ginger Food and Flower Festival is an event the whole family will enjoy. Don’t miss it!
Ginger Food and Flower Festival
The Ginger Factory
50 Pioneer Road, Yandina, QLD, 4561
T: 07 5447 8431